- Who We Are
- Information We Collect
- Registration, account, and sign-up information. We may collect information in the course of your use of, or registration with, our Sites or Apps, including your name, email address, username and password.
- Other information you provide. When you interact with our Sites or Apps, you may share other information about yourself, for example, publishing and sharing the information with the Site’s website or in the Site’s community, creating a profile. This data will be publicly visible to others. If you do not wish to share this information with us or others, do not provide the information as part of your account.
- Location information. We may have access to certain information about your location, such as your country or address, when you provide it either directly or via device information. If you access our Sites or Apps on your mobile device, we may collect information about your device’s precise location. We also may derive a general location from device information, such as an IP address.
- Technical and usage information. We also collect certain technical and usage information when you use our site, such as of device, browser, and operating system you are using, your internet service provider or mobile carrier, unique device identifier, IDFE or IDFV, MAC address, IP address, device and browser settings, the webpages and apps you use, advertisements you see and interact with, and certain Site usage information.
- Surveys. We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself. If required by law, and we take steps to protect and limit any use of it to the purposes for which it is provided.
- How We Use The Information
We use information for the purposes described in this policy or disclosed at the time of collection or with your consent. For providing and improving our Services, administering your use of the services, and enabling you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services. Also, we may process your information where we have a legitimate interest, and as you otherwise consent. We also use the data we collect to:
- Providing and marketing products and services. We may use the information we collect about you through our Sites or Apps to fulfill your requests for, and otherwise provide or analyze your use of our products, to facliitate sharing and other interactions with Social Media Site, and to provide, develop, maintain, personalize, protect, and improve your experience and our offerings. We may also use information to offer, market, and advertise products, programs, and services from us and our affiliates, business partners, and select third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Communicating with you and others. We may use information about you to communicate with you. Respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests.
- Use of technical and usage information. We may use technical and usage information to improve the design, functionality and content of our Sites or Apps and to enable us to personalize your experience with our products.
- Compliance. We may use information we collect to detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities on our Sites or Apps, to comply with legal requirements, and to protect our rights and the rights and safety of our user and others.
- Information Security
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures designed to safeguard information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, no security measures are perfect, and we cannot assure you that personal information that we collect will never be accessed or used in an unauthorized way.
- International Transfer
We may process the information we collect in the United States and elsewhere in the world our subsidiary or third-party service providers are located in order to provide the Services.
- Date Retention
- Third-Party Companies
- user choices and control
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, suppress, delete, or otherwise limit our use of your personal information you have previously provided to us, you may contact us as outlined in Section 12. In your request, please include your email address, name, address, and telephone number and specify clearly what information you would like to access, change, update, suppress, or delete. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with applicable law.
This California Consumer Privacy Act Notice Section provides information for California residents in connection with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Sources of Personal Information. We collect this Personal Information directly from Califormia residents themselves, as well as from social media platforms. Do not Sell My Info. We do not sell your personal information. We and our advertising partners may collect certain information about your devices to deliver personalized ads to you when you visit our sites or apps. These ads help to find our websites and apps and make them free for you. As a California resident, you will have the following rights with respect to your personal information of prior 12 months:
- Right to Know. You have right to request that we disclose to you the personal information we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data practices.
- Right to Request Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete personal information we collected from you.
- Right to Receive a Copy. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information we collected from you.
- Right to be Free from Discrimination. You have the right to be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
We will use your personal data only for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for another purpose, we will explain the legal basis we rely on. If you are an EU or UK resident, you have certain rights in respect of the information that we hold about you. The rights you have include access, correction, deletion, objection, and withdrawing consent.
- How To Contact Us